SMOK RPM80 3000 mAh 80-Watt Pod Mod
When does a pod system cross the threshold into becoming a full-fledged mod? With the SMOK RPM80, we may finally have our answer. With its 3,000 mAh internal battery and 80-watt power range, the RPM80 can do everything that any vape mod can – and although it uses a pod rather than the glass tanks that most mods use, the RPM80’s extensive coil selection ensures that you’ll have no trouble finding a setup that fits your vaping style perfectly. There is truly no pod vape on the market more flexible and customisable than the SMOK RPM80.
SMOK RPM80: Features and Specifications
The SMOK RPM80 has an internal 3,000 mAh battery and has full variable-wattage operation with a maximum power delivery of 80 watts. It uses a removable translucent pod that’s easy to fill and makes it possible for you to see how much e-liquid you have left at any time simply by looking at the window.
The RPM80 uses a proprietary new SMOK chipset called the IQ-80 chip. In addition to allowing the device to deliver massive power at the touch of a button, the IQ-80 chip has several built-in safeguards for safety.
- Automatically recognises when you’ve replaced the coil and configures the device for the new coil
- Monitors the duration of your puffs and shuts off after eight seconds of continuous use to prevent overheating
- Monitors the device’s internal temperature
- Monitors for short circuits
- Monitors the condition and voltage of the battery
SMOK RPM80: Coil Selection
The SMOK RPM80 has the largest coil selection of any pod vaping device on the market – and changing coils is incredibly easy. Just remove the pod from the device, pull the old coil out from the bottom of the pod and push the new coil in. After refilling the pod, wait several minutes for the cotton to become fully saturated with e-liquid before vaping.
The SMOK RPM80 works with all SMOK RPM coils. With seven different RPM coils available – and the 0.4-ohm mesh RPM coil is included with the kit – you’ll never have a lack of different vaping setups to try. The real story of the RPM80, though, is its all-new selection of two new RGC coils.
- included with the kit) has a unique new conical mesh design and works within a power range of 40-80 watts. The conical mesh shape – a first for the vaping industry – focuses the vapour and concentrates the flavour in your mouth when you inhale.
- The RGC RBA coil (available separately) allows you to build coils to your own specifications. With the 80-watt range of the RPM80, you’re free to experiment with the exotic coil designs of your dreams.